Capital Finance Analyst / Accountant
Adlham / Remote
Salary: up to £28,000 + benefits
Our client is not like other broadband providers, and they don't really want to be. They're currently on a mission to ensure rural villages in the East of England can access full-fibre broadband, that's future-ready. Unlike many other broadband service providers, they work with the community to build full-fibre broadband networks, which they fund through private investment. They then provide a new, future ready, Hyper fast service to homes and businesses within the village.
They are now looking for an experienced Capital Finance Analyst / Accountant to join their team working remotely.
Due to our continued growth towards becoming the leading broadband provider, we are looking for a Capital Finance Analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Define and control the process for linking assets from the build to Sage 200.
- Liaising with auditors in the identification of assets for year end.
- Reconciliation of materials and labour costs.
- Manage classification of capital costs.
- Recording of wireless and other assets.
- Set up BOM information in works order processing.
- Ensure correct coding of capital costs.
- Report on capital costs in particular cost to complete.
- Manage project accounting for capital.
As this is a working from home opportunity it's important that you can accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified.
- Process mapping (desirable)
- Fixed asset experience (desirable)
- Experience in accounting and finance control
- Experience creating processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their accounting career with lots of opportunity to make this role their own as well as develop with the company as we continue to grow. You'll be joining a highly regarded team of experts that are dedicated to making every project a great success. You'll get a package including a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and additional benefits.
- up to £28,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals
- The chance to work for a growing organisation
- Remote / working from home
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£28000 Per Annum
Capital Finance Analyst, Accountant, ACCA, Accounts, Finance, Financial Analyst, AAT,