Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger) - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Up to £21,000 p.a. dependant on experience
Our client is one of the UK's largest prestige vehicle dealerships offering services from sales, finance, servicing and repairs.
Located in their state of the art showroom, our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant, working within the Purchase Ledger department, who is available to start immediately.
- Processing/creating invoices.
- Preparing invoices.
- Supporting the team with any outstanding issues/queries.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Part or fully AAT qualified (or other accounting qualification) ideal but not essential.
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/Office).
- The ability to reconcile data in an efficient manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised with ability to time manage.
- Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative to improve procedures where appropriate.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£21000 Per Annum
Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Accounts, Finance, Accountancy,