Accountant - Birkenhead
Salary: £22 - 26k
Our client is looking for a Qualified or by experience Senior Accountant to join their established Accountancy practice in Birkenhead. You will be working within a friendly team, with a wealth of experience.
- Accounts preparation limited Companies along with sole Traders and Partnerships. Along with being responsible for discussing the results to the clients either in person or over the phone.
- Involvement in statutory audits, this will included being involved in planning the audit, and leading the audit fieldwork and completion of files for partner review.
- Assisting and where necessary helping train clients on business software, and getting the best from their own resources.
- Preparation of management accounts and discussing the results with clients in order to assist them in their business.
- Preparation of corporation tax and personal tax returns.
- Preparation and review of Vat returns.
- Have 4+ years experience in a public practice.(Essential)
- Ideally ACA or ACCA Qualified, although Qualified by experience or student towards the end of their studies with good experience will also be considered
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software programmes such as Digita, Sage, QuickBooks and Xero Accounts.
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (with some flexibility)(37.5 hours per week)
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Accountant, Accounts, Accountant, Finance, AAT, Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA