Accessories Returns Assistant - Park Royal, London
Salary: £21k (Based on candidate experience)
Supplying the Film and TV industry, commercials and photographers for over 50 years and offer a vast range of contemporary furniture and classics sourced from all over the world.
Looking for an Accessories Returns Assistant to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to join a fast-paced and dynamic team.
To ensure all returned hired props are processed correctly and efficiently, ensuring they are signed in, accounted for and ready to be put back into stock. To process any damage or loss in accordance with procedures.
- Sign in of props on their return
- Report on any props not returned or returned broken
- Liaise with both customers and production staff regarding any queries and or discrepancies in regard to the returned props. This will be done via telephone, email and on a one-to-one basis
- Liaise with sales staff with regards to any queries on returned props
- Photograph all damages on return and other items of stock as necessary
- Coding of stock which is not labelled when possible
- Manual handling
- Co-ordinate and work with helping the Loss and Damage Manager
- When required, help out the Accessories team where needed
- Minimum GCSE's English and Maths
- High School Education or equivalent if attained outside of the UK
- Good, confident command of the English language
- Computer literate
- Organisation skills, telephone skills, customer service skills
- Excellent, confident telephone manner
- Must be able to work independently, manage own workload and work to a high standard
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and at times work under pressure.
- 5 days per week (42.5 hours)
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5:30pm
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£21000 Per Annum
store assistant, sales assistant, store, customer service, admin, Assistant, furniture, Accessories